Creating a Backlink Checker project
How to create a new project
- Select "File - New..." from the menu bar.
A dialog titled "Edit project" then opens.
- Clicking on the button labeled "Enter domain..." opens a new dialog in which you enter the URL of your website.
- Now specify the URLs of the partner websites. There are three ways of doing this:
- Entering the partner URLs individually
Clicking on the button labeled "Add URL ..." opens a new dialog in which you enter the partner website's URL in the following form: "http://www.xxxxx.yyy".
- Importing partner URLs from a text list.
If you have a text (.txt) file listing partner URLs in separate rows, you can import the list. For this purpose, click on the button labeled
"Import text list..."
- Importing partner URLs from a csv spreadsheet file
If you have a csv spreadsheet file containing URLs, you can import them by clicking on the button labeled "Import CSV ..."
This opens a new dialog window for configuring import parameters.
The following items must be specified here:
- Table separator (comma, semicolon, tab)
- Number of the column containing the partner URLS (numbering begins on the left with "1")
- The file containing the csv data
- Close all dialogs
- Save the project
Adding external links
A list of links (URLs) can be added to the project for the purpose of checking whether a partner URL is contained in the list. For further details, refer to:
Adding a list of external links for the purpose of checking
CD Menu for CD,DVD,USB
Fügen Sie Ihrer CD-, DVD-, USB-Präsentation ein professionelles Frontend Menü hinzu.
CD,DVD,USB Menu Creator
Create quick & easy a custom made Frontend Menu for CD,DVD,USB.